- Zoom meeting ID and passcode will be emailed out close to the event.
- At the start time, please click the link in the email and view on your web browser, or type the ID and passcode into your Zoom client.
- Each session is moderated by a session chair.
- All participants are muted when entering the meeting.
- Questions can be raised any time by typing them into the Zoom meeting chat box. They will be put forward to the speaker by the session chair at the end of their presentation.
- Alternatively, you can use the ‘raise hand’ feature and wait for the chair to unmute you to ask your question. Please note that with this option, your voice and video feed (if you are using a camera) will appear on the meeting recording.
- For a place to chat during the meeting, please join this channel on the MWA users Slack.
Mia Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org